Tuesday 14 August 2012

Cameos

This is a layout showing 3 generations; my grandmother, mother and self.  We believe that Grandmother's ( Rachel Rosina) photo was her wedding photo. We're not quite sure how old she was, but believe her to have been about 18. The photo of my mother (Maisie Victoria) was taken when she turned 18. My photo was taken when I had recently turned 20, and a bridesmaid for my best friend. Not only do these photos show the differences in fashion styles of the time, but also in the colour of the photos.


 To match the feel of the photos, I've used an oval-shaped layout to represent a mirror, lots of quilling, (all the flowers, and as decoration on the butterflies) and stamping. This will eventually find its home in a suitable frame.
Di

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete